The Pro Shop at at Smithfields Country Club
The Professional Shop is owned by our PGA General Manager and Director of Golf, Adam Relan. The shop is fully stocked with accessories, equipment, and apparel. Adam has accounts with just about every manufacturer you can think of. Please see a Staff Member to make any special orders you may require.
Gift Certificates are available in the Pro Shop for Golf Instruction and merchandise.
Tee time calls are accepted on Tuesday mornings beginning at 8am for the week.
Proper Golf Course Attire Required
- No denim jeans, denim shorts, cut offs, or swimsuits
- Hats, if worn, must be worn as designed
- Shorts must be Bermuda length (approximate knee length for men), No camouflage, No cargo pants and shorts
- Shirts must have a collar and be tucked in (No tank/under shirts)
- Mock turtle necks and crew neck shirt collars must be at least one inch in width
- Women are not allowed to wear halter, tank or bathing suit tops
Management reserves the right to make rulings and ask a player to leave the facility because of inappropriate attire.