Smithfields Country Club Guest Policies
Proper Golf Course Attire Required
- No denim jeans, denim shorts, cut offs, or swimsuits
- Hats, if worn, must be worn as designed
- Shorts must be Bermuda length (approximate knee length for men), No camouflage, No cargo pants and shorts
- Shirts must have a collar and be tucked in (No tank/under shirts)
- Mock turtle necks and crew neck shirt collars must be at least one inch in width
- Women are not allowed to wear halter, tank or bathing suit tops
Management reserves the right to make rulings and ask a player to leave the facility because of inappropriate attire.
- Guests who live in Pickens County and adjacent counties may be introduced to the privileges of the golf course one time per quarter with an accompanied member upon payment of applicable fees. Any additional play during that quarter will be 1 1/2 times the current guest fee. Guests who live outside Pickens County and adjacent counties may be introduced no more than five (5) times in a calendar year at the discretion of the Board of Directors.
- Immediate family members (adult children, parents, grandparents, grandchild, stepchild or stepparents) may play the golf course for reduced green fees. Please check with Pro Shop for current rates.
- All guests must be accompanied by a member at all times unless approved by the Board of Directors.
- A non-member who is interested in joining the club may play the golf course one time for cart fee only. This is limited to a person who has never played at the club or used the facilities in the past.
- All member classifications have the privilege of entertaining guest at all social events.
- Members are responsible for their guest's actions at all times.
- See the Smithfields Country Club Pool Policies for pool guest information.
February 11, 2013